Thank you for your inquiry about employment opportunities at Enviro-Tech Systems.
** OFFSHORE TECHNICIAN
- Perform and comply with equipment repair & maintenance policies and procedures as directed.
- Prepare accurate field service tickets / job reports and other administrative forms as required
- Conduct job safety analysis
- Install and/or repair equipment in accordance with applicable technical procedures
- Assemble, disassemble, test equipment in performance of advanced troubleshooting and repair of equipment
- May assist in developing job action planning with customer on location
- Inspect equipment/components for compliance according to standard operating procedures & product specifications.
- Utilize applicable systems and databases to assist in efficient and quality completion of duties.
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Accurate and timely completion of all documentation required for work performed.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge/use of basic hand and power tools, and measurement instruments
- Excellent communication skills-written & verbal
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Oil & Gas industry experience
- Experience in quality controlled environment.
- Work experience in a mechanical environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs regularly.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Must be able to obtain a TWIC card and travel offshore
- Must be receptive to and able to comprehend training received on process water equipment
- Must be available on 24 hr call basis to respond to customer needs
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Minimum 3 years equipment repair and maintenance experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Mechanical aptitude
- 2 Year Associate Degree Required